retailsolutions RapidRetail Promotion Planning provides you with an annual overview of all planned marketing activities of your company. With this tool you visualize and control campaigns, advertising material, marketing and promotional activities. The marketing calendar in SAP Fiori creates transparency and a secure basis for strategic decisions.
The innovative, preconfigured add-on is ready for immediate use. It supports the end-to-end campaign process from campaign and offer planning to execution and advertising communication including efficient analysis tools.
Axfood: Promotion Planning & Marketing Calendar for Retail with SAP PMR
- Time saving by copying and importing plans from the previous year
- Automatic transfer of default values from previous plans and promotions
- Use of templates
- Transparency & evaluation options
- Plausibility checks detect overlapping or cannibalization
- Budget data integration in each planning step
- Real-time processing of planning data
- The best-practice promotion process in the SAP planning tool covers the customer process without a significant solution gap
- More comprehensive and integrated than the current process
- Standardized, simple and clear data entry across all categories
- Calendar and list display
- Creation of user versions for different purposes
- Reduction of the error rate and increase of the degree of automation through complete integration of all applications and systems involved
- Central processing and real-time transfer to other objects
- Changes to master data (in SAP Retail) have an immediate effect on the relevant offer.
- Fast and easy introduction of new types of promotions
- Introduction of target group-specific offers and omnichannel communication
- Use new technologies and profit from SAP CAR or PMR enhancements
- Continuous optimization and extensions for the PP&C Addon from other customer projects
- Reduced interfaces and integrative approach require less support
- Full SAP S/4 compatibility leads to reduced risk in future SAP upgrades
How PP&C and SAP PMR support the end-to-end promotion planning & execution process
Campaigns and promotions in Omnichannel retail
The classic spectrum of campaign and advertising management in the retail trade, for example with leaflets or flyers, has expanded considerably due to digitalization. In the online area, campaigns are directed at different target groups and customers are addressed in a personalized manner.
With innovative tools, you can create individual offers depending on the communication channel in order to maximize the potential of print and digital campaigns.
Keep the overview - Intelligent promotion planning across all channels
Many promotions, different target groups, several channels - an intelligent and comprehensive coordination of activities is no longer possible with manual system entries and Excel-controlled processes.
Efficient creation and communication of advertising offers requires clearly defined business processes that coordinate planning activities, advertising measures and marketing within the retail organization.
The combination of SAP Promotion Management and RapidRetail Promotion Planning provides you with a comprehensive solution that supports the end-to-end process from campaign planning to campaign execution and communication, including analysis.
Our RapidRetail Promotion Planning tool is delivered with the following components or apps:
Horizon 6-12 months
- Captures all high-level activities, such as weekly topics or campaigns
- In the SAP promotion planning tool, the high-level plan is represented by the "Activity" object
- Overview of advertising-related topics and activities
Annual calendar / event planning
Horizon 3-6 months
- Captures additional details such as advertising material, grid layout, suppliers, product group or leading product for advertising (e.g. flyer, newspaper ad) and the advertising cost subsidies
- In the SAP action planning tool, the mid-level plan is represented by the "event“
Calendar overview of all advertising blocks / offers planned in the event at product level
Fiori-UI for evaluation of blocks according to freely selectable criteria (e.g. block type or channel)
Here you see an example of an annual calendar overview of all events, campaigns, activities & related offers:
We are pleased with the quality and speed of ongoing support provided by the retailsolutions team and the benefits of having a consistent partner bring to the overall experience of deploying a complex project like PMR.
Pets at Home
PMR Project Lead and Promotions Manager at Pets at Home
From an Axfood perspective, it has been a great experience working with retailsolutions. The team has really done an excellent job and I think we would not have had such a successful result without their knowledge and skills on SAP PMR, retail and promotions.
Within a very short time we have all 5 chains represented in the promotion planning apps. So we are doing great, thanks to a well-built solution by retailsolutions and good testing by our end-users.
PMR Application Specialist