- One of the most important distributors and retailers in the international travel market
- Founded in 1879 as an owner-managed family business with headquarters in Hamburg
- Retail: over 230 Heinemann Duty Free & Travel Value Shops as well as shops on cruise ships and ferries
- Distribution: Demand-oriented delivery and services for over 1,000 customers worldwide
- 6,000 employees
- 40 million customers
Further information: www.gebr-heinemann.de
Gebr. Heinemann: High quality master data as basis for effective business processes
Gebr. Heinemann offers more than 50,000 articles in its shops from many different product categories.
The correct entry of master data is therefore an immense challenge for the company.
- Master data records from approx. 50,000 articles
- 1,000 suppliers, over 230 shops in 28 countries and 40 million customers annually
- Different product ranges from perfumery/cosmetics and fashion to spirits, tobacco, confectionery, delicacies and toys
- Different requirements for the maintenance of master data per product category
SDQC – Superior Data Quality Cockpit
The retailsolutions Add-On SDQC now ensures compliance with data quality requirements by means of automated checking rules.
- Significantly higher data quality in the article master
right from the start
- Transparent control and assurance of data quality
- Reduction of process costs through lower error rates and
elimination of manual activities
- More effective business processes through more transparency
We increase the quality of our master data at the initial creation of the information with MD/QC by retailsolutions. Clearly defined rules prevent mistakes from the outset – processes are stabilized.
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG
Head of SAP Process Solutions